Thursday, January 5, 2012

Nearly three weeks have now passed since I left Kalongo and returned to my usual life in Italy.
But it is for sure that I miss every day a lot of things that I found there: the people and their warmness, starting with Francesco, my best friend there, going then to lovely Sister Carmel, to Nighty, everyone from the hospital administration (Moi, Anthony, Joseph, etc.); I miss the 24/7 smiles I used to be surrounded with, the nice words, in every moment...in a word, I miss Kalongo!!

So, to conclude this blog, no pictures this time, but a video, taken by Francesco while waiting along the air strip for my little Cesna to arrive...it's me and Sister Carmel dancing!!!
Hope you will enjoy it!



And now, I close my eyes, I try to imagine again that magic sky of stars of Kalongo at night and dream of my next visit there!!

Afoio!

Alessia

1 comment: